As an employer you know your business best and we understand that the process can be very daunting to employer someone on a visa. We can make the application process smooth and less stressful for all involved as we are experts in immigration advice and visa processing.
We work with you to ensure the candidate or current employee submits the most comprehensive application to offer then the best chance of success. This will allow you to spend your precise time on doing what you do best in your business.
We specialise in:
Temporary Work Visas
Working alongside employers to take the stress off them in the immigration space
How can Visas for NZ help you?
We offer a ‘visa health check’ where we look at all your employees who are on temporary visas to see:
- If their visa is still fit for purpose or suggest a different type of visa
- Check their eligibility for residence.
- Discuss with them their family situation and options.
- Discuss timings of renewal for visas to ensure they can retain work rights.
- Provide you with reminders of expiry dates of your employee’s visas.
- Informing you if their passports are due to expire as they will need to transfer their visas.
- Discuss with your New Zealand employees who have foreign partners what their options are.
- Free consultations with your staff at your premises if you prefer.
- Special discounts for your or your staff on our services
- NZQA assessments applications if your staff need the qualifications assessed.
- Regular newsletters updating you of upcoming changes or recent changes and how this can affect your business.
- Advertise your vacancies on our Facebook, website and other networks throughout the world.
- Liaise with any recruitment companies you engage with for your vacancies.
- Help with recruitment from overseas.
Based in Hamilton and Tauranga, we are available to hold face to face meetings at your premises or alternative venues with you or your employees.
Other options are skype, zoom, phone call or email.
They Can Help You
Contact one of our advisors and they'll be happy to help.